Monday, November 26, 2012

Goodbye 34

In addition to having a fabulous Thanksgiving break, I turned 35 Saturday.  I'm not old enough that it's depressing and so far my 30s have ROCKED! Disclaimer:  I hereby reserve the right to have a meltdown when I turn 39.  Anyhow, following are some highlights of year 34 in pictures, which I'm sure are much briefer than my words.  I can only HOPE that 35 is as awesome!!


A lil target practice at our redneck gathering this summer. 
I'm officially licensed to carry!
LOVE my 2nd job!!

Sledding in Wyoming

World Ranch Rodeo Finals in Amarillo, TX

Got to do a lot more of this last year.
Looking forward to even more this year!

Branding Camp '12

Love taking these two to vb, bb, soccer, swimming, rodeos, etc!

Starting running last Nov. and ran a half marathon 5 months later!


That's what I'm talkin about!












No comments:

Post a Comment