Friday, May 4, 2012

This and that

Lot's going on in my world:
  • I finished another grad class. Half way there!!
  • Passed a class to get my conceal and carry permit without shooting any innocent bystanders, myself, or the instructor.
  • Today is my daughter's last day of 3rd grade.  Damn I'm getting old.
  • Next week is our last week of classes.  BRING on summer vaca!!
  • I recently signed on to be a Body by Vi promoter and I'm SUPER excited about it.  It takes a lot to convince me to take on such an endeavor so that should tell you how much I love their products.  I started the program myself about a month ago and am amazed at the noticeable difference in my energy levels.  I love being able to share my passion of living a healthy lifestyle with others!
  • Sunday I'm running a half marathon.  That's right...me who was just recently worried about getting through a 5k without collapsing is running (wogging) 13.1 miles.  Who'd a thought?  I'm pry not as ready as I should be but so be it.  I've read the rules of race etiquette so I don't get mean looks from the fast ppl, given up (cut back) my beloved Ultra, charged my iPod and Garmin, drank so much water my phone calls are being forwarded to the bathroom, and  packed outfits for every weather scenario.  So, I'm as ready as I'm going to be!  
 Have an amazing weekend everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment