Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy f'n Valentine's Day.  I'm not a fan.  Once Shane bought me flowers and I told him how silly it was.  I explained that that they just end up dying, and I could have spent that $$$ on clothes or beer or shoes, which is what I did yesterday.  

Yes, I have a problem.  Still searching for my soul mate of running shoes.  They are Mizuno Wave Riders.  After reading the reviews, I wanted to try the 15s but the sale price of the 14s lured me in.  I'll let ya know how they pan out.

Back to this sickening day of love.  I really don't "feel" it.  I tolerate love my friends and family every day.  Why do we need a day for people to post loving annoying tributes to their loved ones (which make me throw up a lil in my mouth) all over Facebook and desktops everywhere.  Ugh.  

Is it sinful that I'm not going to spend the evening professing my love to neither my husband or my kids but am instead traveling to a basketball game with friends?  Me think not.















No comments:

Post a Comment