Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfuls

 
Some of my Facebook peeps have been listing something that they are thankful for each day in November up until turkey day tomorrow.  Guess I better get caught up.  Please don’t think I’m shallow for some of the things on my list.  I composed it in mere minutes.
I’m thankful for:
  1. My family-all of them.  Seriously, I’d be in high water without them.
  2. A fabulous group of co-teachers
  3. My iPhone
  4. Google
  5. Online shopping
  6. God 
  7. Air freshener (hey, I teach adolescents)
  8. Bleach
  9. Wine
  10. Nike running gear
  11. The timer on my coffee pot
  12. The kids I teach.  They brighten my day…when I don’t want to throttle them;)
  13. Large hoop earrings – I wear a lot of hats but somehow the hoops make me look more put together.
  14. Hats
  15. Running shoes.  I love them. 
  16. Denim jacket
  17. Diet coke & Coffee
  18. My health
  19. That I live somewhere with the best water in the world…right out of the tap!
  20. Free weights
  21. Living quarter trailers
  22. Flat irons
  23. My kids’ teachers and babysitters
Have a happy turkey day tomorrow all!   I plan on getting up for an early morning run to balance the food and wine.  My goal is not to sabotage my body too bad.  I’m running in my first 5k December 3rd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment