Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Total Randomness

Prepare yourself for total randomness, folks.

Last week I increased my miles in an attempt to get a stronger base.  I'm not worrying about my pace right now because I really need to focus on my distance.  I'm feeling good with the running; HOWEVER, I thought one of the perks of all this running would be seeing the scale go down.  Not so much and I always seem to be starving...especially at night before bed.  I've never had this problem.   Someone please tell me this is normal?

In other news...I'd like to share the mantra of my yoga lady.  It goes something like, "I have a nice ass.  I have a nice ass."  Yes, she really says that on the DVD.   Well, she is a liar.  All I have is a sore ass.  Really.  I felt every step of my run today.   I don't know if it was the yoga last night or the coyote hunting on Saturday but moving my legs was a challenge today.

Speaking of butts...check out this Nike butt ad.


On the work front:  I love being a teacher, but you know what I don't love?  Concession stands.  Sponsoring the concession stand is close to torture.  Apparently I was in denial and totally missed that I'm on concessions for this Friday.  Yes, it's Tuesday and I had nothing planned.  No worries.  I've got people.  It's a good thing because I'm supposed to be on my way to the mountain with some peeps for a great sledding adventure.  Momma got a new sled and is scared anxious to try it out:
 
UPDATE:  My most awesome mailman left a small pistol for me to try out today.  It is bad a**.  I'm going to stalk some police message boards now looking for the perfect something to carry it in while running.  
 





1 comment:

  1. I agree about the hunger. I feel hungry all the time it seems and especially before I go to bed. Sadness :(

    ReplyDelete