Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday blues

I love Christmas, I really do.  However, I HATE the after affects.  My house looks like a tornado came through.  Toys and clothes everywhere.  Normally, the day after Christmas I go crazy throwing stuff out and making room for the new; however, yesterday I was sick.....like couldn't get more than 4 ft. from the bathroom so I laid in bed until 3:00 p.m. sick. Yep, fun times. 

Today, I WILL find my house and get the tree out of the living room.  Most importantly, I will hydrate hydrate hydrate in the hopes of staying on my training schedule and getting in a run today. While lying on my death bed yesterday, that's all I could think about.  How will I get the energy back to run?  I find this funny because a year ago I vowed to accept the fact that I suck at running and to just stick to circuit training and treadmill intervals.  Weird how times have changed.  I'm still not convinced I LOVE to run.  BUT, I'm just stubborn enough that I'm not letting it beat me, and I DO love the feeling of accomplishment when the run is over. 


From our family to yours, I hope your holiday season is blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment