Monday, December 12, 2011

Me Me Me Monday

I've decide today (Monday) should be all about me. I know what my sisters are thinking right now and shut it!

Today I will list some random things about ME so all of you out there in blogger world can get to know me up close and personal.  Disclaimer:  The directions say to go with your first response.

I am....a cowgirl at heart and AWESOME:))  Had to throw in the awesome!
I want.....to have abs again.  Damn kids.
I hate.....the word hate.  Really, I'm always correcting my kids/students.
I wonder....how my husband can sit in "his" chair all day watching hunting.
I am not....a great housekeeper.  I'm more of a hurry and clean because someone is coming over type.
I dance......my ass off:))  Not real sure where that came from.  I dance around the house when I'm cleaning.  Have to do something to stay motivated.
I wish.....that Houdini (our pygmy goat) didn't think he was a border collie dog and would stay off the deck and out of the yard so he didn't have to stay penned.  Poor fella:(
I search....for my keys and my beloved (iPhone) daily....especially the keys.
I cry...about things pertaining to kids.  They don't even have to be my own.  I get choked up watching weddings, graduations, last sports games,...I'll be a mess when my own kids graduate..or maybe I'll be ready to kick em out by then.
I hear...weird noises like tapping pencils, ticking clocks, etc and I go a lil nutso.  Seriously, ask one of my students how I feel about a tapping pencil.  Grrrrrr....

And, that's enough about me (for today).  On another note, I ran 3.2 miles last night in the dark so I could experience the awesome moon that didn't come out until AFTER  my run was over.  I was a hot mess running all over our cow trail dirt road going back to my house.  Got a lil hairy there at the end of my run but I forged on.

Newsflash:  My sister started her own blog so you should check it out here.   Warning-she curses..more than I.  Just saying. 

My biggest news for this Monday is (drumroll, please) today I registered for the Lincoln half marathon to be run in May.  I have exactly 20 weeks to go from running 3.2 miles to running 13.1.  No worries.....right?

















3 comments:

  1. Can we expect this all about YOU Monday weekly?? Sure hope so! And we are going to kick those 13.1 miles ASS!!! Whoooop Whoooop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln wont be the same after the Arthur girls show up for the 1/2...its gonna be great. And yes, you are awesome (but Im not a sister so I can agree, right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow 13.1 already?! Awesome!! I'm just hoping to get through the 5k I have planned next month!! Maybe 13.1 someday...can't wait to hear about your progress!!

    ReplyDelete